Wednesday, December 19, 2007

updates in korea

this is my 3rd day in seoul and all i can say is that............
i'm really so freaking tired and drained.
its quite frustrating at times when things don't work out and the language barrier can be really a pain.

its thrilling but very draining. the weather is cold and very dry here and my heels have been cracking in an unprecedented rate and my skin is peeling. it makes walking tough and makes me a lil moody plus the lack of sleep and difficulty in communicating.

grace is sick and i'm very annoyed with my cracked heels and peeling skin. hope things would get better.

on a lighter note, it was pretty interesting traveling free and easy, kinda feel as if you are really living in the country as a resident not just a tourist. I'm only here for 3 days but I feel as if its been ages cause we've been traveling from morning till night with all the koreans, such that i feel that we are kinda a part of them.

its actually not as intimidating as i thought it would be. Went to several places alone, went to the night market at 1130pm alone, and its not as scary as i thought it would be. although i don't know the language, i reckon they kinda understand my actions.

well, we're leaving seoul tomorrow and heading down to gwangsangbuk. hopefully everything would be fine.

No comments: