Friday, February 8, 2008

Whats with this week

Huiling is so not happy this week.
Must be the side-effects of watching too much Heroes. (Yeah I finished it. I finished Season 2 within 2 days.. sigh..).

Plus 2 nights without sleeping.

Plus its my first year spending CNY out of Sg/Msia. (I initially thought it wouldn't matter but there was this feeling of dismality lingering within me these couple of days)

Plus I'm really way behind my studies and don't exactly know whats happening any more.

Plus the blistering heat and glaring sun is giving me headaches.

Plus the house is messy and dirty.

Plus I don't like the slopes I need to walk when I've to go to town.

Plus I need to start working soon, 2 days before the exams.

Plus I don't feel that well. Because of that SUN!

Roar. I'm sooo blardy grumpy. The earth is really dying my friends. Please do something about it else I'll die under the horrid sun. Argh. Argh. Argh. So not in a good mood. The only cure for me now is this!LOTRs Trilogy EXTENDED VERSION!
If only I can get my hands on a few Red Packets, I'll definitely buy that. Money from work...needs to go to Japan. Oh man... how I wish I can just....buy that! Contemplating...contemplating... I can see temptation overriding everything else soon. Nah...I'll wait for a special occasion. Maybe during Children's Day.

The Ultimate Warrior

Guess which is the ultimate warrior:
1) Samurai
2) Boxer
3) Taekwondo Master
4) Ninja
5) Drunken Master
6) Thai Boxer
7) Kunfu Master
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ans: Ninja.

I was watching this documentary, Fighting Science and its darn cool! Yeah, I admit Science can be actually, quite interesting sometimes. They used state of the art technology to test martial arts myth to see whether it is actually a fact.

Myth or fact - A knock out punch.
Fact.
Martial Art which has the deadliest punch - Boxer

Myth or Fact - A knock out kick.
Fact.
Martial Art which has the deadliest kick - Thai Boxer

Fastest Reaction Time - Taekwondo - they are almost able to predict the movements of the enemy

Speed - Kungfu, Drunken master

But the Ninja wins the title of the Ultimate Warrior.

The Ninja is someone specially trained in a variety of unorthodox arts of war. The methods used by ninja included assassination, espionage, and a variety of martial arts.

Their roles may have included sabotage, espionage, scouting and assassination missions as a way to destabilize and cause social chaos in enemy territory or against an opposing ruler, perhaps in the service of their feudal rulers (daimyo, shogun), or an underground ninja organization waging guerilla warfare.They usually carry out missions which the Samurais cannot, due to their nobility.

Oh man, the way the Ninja fought was #$%^&*( cool. It was an experiment about the fighters from different martial arts background techniques, speed, strength etc. So its real. And its cool. They were like...experts. Anyways, one word - cool. As opposed to this horrid weather. Argh.

No comments: