Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Doubles

Introducing Huiling's best friend, insane Linghui emanated from sane Huiling.
Although they share the same body, they are of stark difference in personality.

She is out to corrupt Huiling's rational thoughts and proper conduct with her warped logics and theories.

Huiling thinks: Save! Save! Save for Japan! Stop wasting money!'
Linghui argues: Ay... just get it from Mom and Dad.

Huiling contemplates: Should I buy LOTRs extended version?
LingHui snaps: Just buy it you dumbass.

Huiling procrastinates: Should I start learning driving?
LingHui frowns: Don't waste your time.

Huiling wonders: Should I start studying?
LingHui yawns: Later. You will pass.

And so the battle between Huiling and Linghui begins.

Oh man, haha what crap did I just type? No, that wasn't me, that was Linghui's crazy doings. I reckon I sounded like a psychopath haha. Too bad, you have a psychopathic friend.

Sigh, so I've been busy doing random stuff (i.e. incessant rushes for lectures, cooking, i-siting, callings, checking out Japan's stuff, studying Japanese - I know I'm being overly excited for something which would only come probably 9months later) to the extent that I'm blardy tired.

Some how when you get blardy dead tired, you kinda see things more clearly. Its like a state of nirvana. Its funny how bored I am yet how busy I can get. Paradoxical as it seems but its my kinda lifestyle now. I'm pretty much running about trying to get things done yet I feel unfulfilled at the end of the day which is really quite frustrating. And insomnia starts getting into me - I know that I'm in a state which only sleep can help but I just lie there for a couple of hours, my mind screaming for some rest yet this whole train of thoughts just stampedes through my mind.

And that horrid viscous cycle of being unproductive, lethargic and inert starts all over again the next day. See the root of being grumpy?

And so whats up with my current reflections? Nothing much actually, pretty much the same as what I usually think. Well actually, trying to do something about my life now and convincing myself that Huiling must stop thinking! But still...thinking very very hard for a couple of ideas on how to make more money! (i.e. Spencer, if you ask me another question about the trip, its chargeable at $2.99. But taking into account that you were once an Odac mate/class mate, 10 questions for $20 HAHAHAHA. Oh, you can split the costs up with the other 4 guys.) Yeah, I'll go back to the old notes business although I reckon the turn out wouldn't be that promising but the risks of a loss is almost nil and its the easiest, fastest way to make big bucks. (Although it can only commence at the later part of Semester 1, when students start getting panic bout their grades and Huiling would disguise herself as a hero to save them from their dire state of i-am-going-to-fail with her power-packed notes. Hahaha NAH! Everything is in the name of profits and slogan 'Bring in the money!')

What a horrid money-minded person I am.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

CRAZY girl!! i'm considering properly of moving in with a schizophrenic!! AHAHAHAH kidding :)