Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It hasn't been a good month,
it hasn't been a good year.

I have never pushed myself to such unthinkable extents for such a prolonged period and it has been daunting.

I can feel the weariness both physically and mentally and I know at the back of my mind that I'm physically running on caffeine and mentally sustaining on faith. The psychic upheaval caused by everything that is happening and has happened is really tough to bear and the route forward seems fogged.

I guess, its a difficult situation to explain but I know there is only 1 route I can take to get out of this, even if its blurred. How strong is my faith - I don't know. What IS my faith - I've no idea.

I realized, that I've changed so much.
I'm so different.
But yet again, I'm so fundamentally the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

faith depends on your psychics to sustain. Only your holy can sustain it. Go to a church. Have a quiet time with God.