Monday, December 15, 2008

DO YOU KNOW?

I really love music.
I really really really do.

My iPod is a must-have item in my bag - I can't wait to plug-in before or after work.
I can never say enough about how much I love music and I'm pretty upset that I have not started learning the piano/guitar.

Anyway, I'm lovin' my current play list now. Check it out:
  1. Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade
  2. Run - Leona Lewis
  3. The Heart of Life - John Mayer
  4. Wherever you will go - The Calling
  5. Time after Time - Eva Cassidy
  6. If I were a Boy - Beyonce
  7. Time is running out - Muse
  8. Warwick Avenue - Duffy
I am really hooked onto 'Fall for you'. Listen to the piano!!!! I really regretted giving up piano when I was younger.

I MUST HAVE THE BEST SOUND SYSTEM in my future home. With a white grand piano. RAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm going to buy damn good speakers with woofer using my first pay and bring it back to NZ. WOOHOO! I can imagine me lying on my comfy bed listening to whatever I've downloaded. BUAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Oh, I remembered using my first pay to buy my current iPod video too! It was totally a worthwhile investment. I really feel like going K now haha.

DO YOU KNOW, I REALLY LIKE THE PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: