Wednesday, December 31, 2008

High on Adrenaline

Oh shit! I got sooo freaking many things I wanna do I'm getting high on adrenaline even before I've done anything!!!

Yesterday I started checking airfares.

And I still want to learn about finance
And I still want to learn about social business
And I still want to learn guitar/piano
And I still want to go for the walk
And I still want to go and sing k
And I still want to go to a xxx xxxx hahahahahah
And I still want to go Timbre/Wala Wala
And I still want to get that bloody internship
And I still have not confirm my pro bono attachment
And I still have not read my stuff
And I still have not met up with a few people
And shit! I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE WHICH INTERESTS ME AGAIN!!!!

BRYAN CAVE. Freak!!! NOW THIS IS THE PLACE I WANNA WORK (TOO)!!!
It sounds real good. Check this out:

Bryan Cave is a leader in corporate, transactional and litigation representation with more than 1,000 lawyers and other consulting professionals practicing from 22 offices around the world. Bryan Cave advises a wide array of businesses, financial institutions, not-for-profit organizations, governmental entities and individuals

Yeah that sounds law-ish. I like it, but I know I can't go that far in that area. BUT BUT BUT!

What I am interested is this:

Bryan Cave International Trade LLC

Bryan Cave International Trade LLC ("BCIT") is a consulting firm of non-lawyer professionals and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bryan Cave LLP. As a trade and customs consultancy based in Asia, BCIT is well-positioned to provide clients with the strategic and operational advice needed to anticipate, react to and benefit from the diverse and constantly evolving regulatory landscape of the Asian region.

OR

Bryan Cave Strategies LLC

Bryan Cave Strategies LLC is another wholly-owned subsidiary of Bryan Cave LLP. Bryan Cave Strategies provides government relations and strategic counsel to corporations, trade associations and non-profit organizations. For clients facing a public affairs battle or difficult public policy climate, Bryan Cave Strategies designs and manages effective issue and legislative campaigns that produce winning results.

BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SOUNDS LIKE WHAT I WANT!!! AND CHECK THIS OUT TOO:

Its partners include former US Senators Jack Danforth and Alan Dixon, former New York Mayor Ed Koch and Charles Burson, former Attorney General of Indiana and Tennessee and former Counsel to Vice-President Al Gore.

Bryan Cave consistently ranks in Vault's Top 100 Most Prestigious firms and in The AmLaw 100.

Damnit, if I can get my hands on an internship with them (BCIT is located in Singapore)...MUAHAHAHHAHAA

Sheesshhh didn't I just told myself that I don't wanna work anymore?! Rahhhhh!!!!! WHY.AM.I.INTERESTED.IN.SO.MANY.THINGS!!!! Focus Huiling, focus!!!
Must.stop.reading.else.this.will.never.end.

But then again, if you are not interested in the world, the world will not be interested in you.

This week is gonna be awesome!!!! Half day today, 2 more hours before I get outta office!

I meant to update my blog but I somehow trailed off a lil. Hahaha then again, I should start editing my CV before work ends. Call me crazy but, I am going to give it a shot.

OK! A brief update!
8/12 - Shing's birthday
10/12 - Media night
11/12 - Chin Hao's birthday
12/12 - Benice and Guixian
13/12 - Jo and Xiulu
15/12 - Meiping
16/12 - Carol
17/12 - Can't remember
18/12 - Can't remember
19/12 - Platoon dinner, Timbre
20/12 - Jason's house, Madalene's birthday
21/12 - Christmas function
22/12 - Yan's house
23/12 - Mom erupted
24/12 - Jaime's birthday
25-28/12 - Malaysia
29/12 - Jaime, Benice and Timbre
30/12 - Jo and Jen
31/12 - Jo and Xl and mp

HAHHAHA I'm going to bring mp for her first clubbing experience at a gay club! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHA
HAhahahhHAHHAHah
HAhahahHAHHAha
HAHahhahHAH
HAhahhahH
ahhahahH
hahah
ahha
ha
a

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

No comments: