Thursday, April 17, 2008

Remember your purpose?

Its been awhile since I've ran away hiding.

But I can still feel a lil purpose lingering within me, which would burgeon into a strong motivational force.

There are changes which I wanted to make, but have forgotten along the way.

I told a friend a few years back with zest and drive that the world is gonna be my playground from then onwards, but it seemingly demonized after awhile.

But you know and I know it, that whether life is beautiful or ugly depends on your perspective. You can find all kinda reasons to justify each side but at the end of the day, which would ultimately make you a happier person?

I'm sure you know.

When I recover, I'm gonna fight back.
And its gonna be soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about yourself - what is your purpose in life?. In what way makes you a happier person?.