Monday, July 28, 2008

Exit

I refuse to admit that I like this song.
Rahhhhhhhh
Everyone.is.telling.me.that.economics.is.useless.
(I recently switched my major from Accounting to Economics)
But Huiling and Linghui always have a backup plan before they take on something seemingly and relatively unattractive.
CFA and ACCA.
Just wait and see. We will not stop here.

Huiling misses all of you! (Including those who I've never took any photos with).
Linghui doesn't, she knows that she is going to see you all sooner or later and reckons that you all miss her more. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
*Whines like mad: Weiqiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............


WB and MP, see you all soon. Stop flying away when I'm flying back. I really miss you all. (I was threatened to say that)

Take care my dear Momos.

Haha I just saw these photos taken by don't-know-who. The beauty of my pineapple tarts.

What a pointless post.
Thats the effect of the imminent Contracts Opinion DEADline.
MP... my word count is still at 0. =(

No comments: