Sunday, August 3, 2008

Last night was good fun
And momo got a lil carried away
And decided that a lil alcohol will not kill
1 shot
And I was literally shot down
-________-""
Sigh.
Alcohol + Huiling = Embarrassment.

I really should and must abstain from alcohol.
I feel so sorry for the people who had to go through my nonsense.
I hope they will forget about it asap.
Rahhhh they will never see this, but gosh, I'm really so sorry!!!

P/s: Bon voyage WQ! Have great fun and take good care. I can't wait for my turn to do an exchange!!!! *jumps around with excitement

2 comments:

jothespoiltbrat said...

IM READING IT! bwahahaha! (:
it was funny la! don't be like that la! we had fun ok!

x0x
jo

Huiling said...

mojojojo!

i didn't know you read my blog! hahah yay i can't wait for the hols! lets bake and cook something!