Friday, January 23, 2009

.......................................................................
My Boss spent 99% of the previous meeting trying to persuade me into changing my major back to Accountancy.

Unbelievable.

I don't know what made him so determined to 'convert' me. After half an hour of preaching about the benefits of an Accounting degree, I still showed no signs of interest. Seeing that I am adamant about even considering the switch, he offered to teach me and blah blah blah...

Rahhh...don't make me even more confused with my already confusing choices. Greedy momo is always tempted to learn everything.

I like my 'jobless' days. Its not going to last long but at least there is a short break. Well, it hasn't really started actually. It will after I return from Malaysia, I hope - thats if I don't get dragged to my parents office. I finally started reading a couple of books which I've felt like reading for awhile. Not business-related, not law-related, just purely for enjoyment. It feels good, it feels somewhat comforting.

Haha random but the girl I tutored got into law! Yay! Pretty satisfying.

No comments: