Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I.can.do.it.

I just need to further psycho myself by reminding Huiling and Linghui that they are going home soon.

Just 5 more days. Monday is coming really soon, before they know it, they will be complaining about the stifling heat and eating like a T-Rex.

Before that they just need to be convinced that:

Linghui have to disappear and give full ownership of the mind and body to Huiling.
Utilize every bit of energy and mind power to get through financial accounting.
Believe that they embrace accounting.
Its not a time of doldrums.
Will not be too upset after the paper.
Contain her sudden outbursts of excitements in the middle of the night.
Start packing.

I think I will get really irascible the next few days and start being very fidgety on Monday because...grrrr... I've do a transit in Msia since I'm taking M'sian Airlines (cheapest!). Freaking 15hours of traveling. The flight better not be delayed else I'll suffer seizures induced by...hypertension. Hope to see you guys soon! =)

No comments: