Sunday, June 24, 2007

The start...

And yes, the exams are finally over = holidays
Nah, the exams weren't fantastically done, but I think I'd done whatever I could to salvage my situation... so I'm cool with it.

I did this:

Thats the sheet of paper we can bring in during mgmt, I'd to squeeze everything into it. So I was quite hardworking after all.

I was so damn drained after that 3hr accounting paper such that I subconsciously wrote my name on the paper in the 'debit' and 'credit' format - debiting my forename and crediting my given name. Haha, I was THAT into accounting.


We really really really...tried studying hard.


Ran hard too.


We went for dinner at The Fox at the Viaduct Harbour and a late night movie. And damn was I tired but then again, the farewell party was the next day and upon reaching home, I had to pack, clean the whole freaking house. I was cursing under my breath cause I had to vacuum the floor, pack everything at 2am in the morning and considering I didn't slp well the past few nights, I was so damn pissed. Caught some sleep and woke up freakin early again to catch a bus down to the shore, to Van's place for the party preparation. Shopped for the stuff and cooked. Rayvin screwed up the plan a little and there was a miscommunication but all went well. Rushed back to the city in time for everything and laughed the whole night through. I'm shock that we could talk for 6hours... we didn't even play any vcds or music. I was so worried, initially, that everyone would be bored.

And of course, after everything, the same old vicious cycle again - cleaning up. And finally, I've the time to clean my balcony. After a year. Ok, I never really washed my balcony before and it was so dirty to the extend that when my clothes drop on it, it gets partially black due to the dust. So to save me from re-washing my washed clothes when it drops, I was so damn determine to wash the whole balcony plus the planes and whatever. My god, there were cobwebs and @#$%^&* amount of dust and it seems as though I took forever. Cause I ain't no broom or mop here except a pathetic small brush. Squat there and brush the floor in the middle of winter is really no joke. Climbing up the chair and wiping the planes is scary... you look down and realise that if you fall,you're a goner. Thats 1 balcony, still another one to go.


view of sunrise from the balcony

Thank god Van's here to make my bed and wash my dishes. haha. My next big thing is to re arrange the whole house. I'm gonna move that damn queen size bed to the other room, gonna move that damn 42inch TV into the room, the damn sofa into the room, the damn single bed out, the damn study table out. See how many 'damns' I'm using! Cause I know after doing that, I'll be paralyze the next day. I did that once last sem and my wrists ached for 2 weeks. Wah lao, how I wish I'm that rock thing in Fantastic 4.

And the girls from Dunedin are in Auckland now! How exciting.. my future doctor! Heard that theres a snow storm down south and we're flying down next week. Please... hell no will I want to get stuck there. Its way too cold. But I'm really looking forward to the trip...cause we're gonna try out something new! SNOWBOARDING! Yes!!! I hate the cold but thats the sacrifice I guess.

This hols is really the time for me to clean the house so damn clean such that it can withstand the dirt thats gonna accumulate for the next half of the year. And maybe I'll think bout more ways to make some money to pay up those outstanding bills or to fund more trips. haha my god...do you know, money slips out your bank account so quickly and unknowingly during trips? And one fine day you decide to check your account and your heart skips a beat.

My new craze...Gloria Jeans in Borders. The stupid crazy weather outside makes it so heartening to stay indoors having a hot cup of mocha latte and a good book. Borders' the best man. They are so damn good cause they allow you to bring the books into the cafe, sit there forever, read all their books without paying.

And I need to say this! I know I'm slow, but FRIENDS is so damn funny! Like super funny. And The Simpsons too. I really hate Homer, I just wanna box the TV when he appears. There's the Simpsons movie coming out soon. He makes me irritated yet at the same time so addicted to Simpsons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.