Saturday, November 3, 2007

I was so determined today to run to mission bay. I rushed out of the examination hall, walked briskly home, threw my bag aside, got changed and started running from foodtown. Weather was good and I was feeling good as well - My exams have ended!

So I ran....view was fantastic:

I was really very determined to reach mission bay...but....my phone vibrated when I was half way there: Meet us at the green container restaurant at 630 ok?
I reckon dinner sounds more tempting.
So
I
decided
to...
head back to city.
Attempt failed again.
I'm really a tuiji.

But! I met a new Japanese friend called Kyoko during dinner. But! What a waste she won't be going back to Japan at the end of the year...or else...I can meet her there.

They came over to my place for awhile after dinner and played truth or dare. I got a dare. And its utterly stupid. We're heading down to Dressmart on Monday and I am supposed to talk to the bus driver throughout the whole trip (Thats freaking close to an hour). I refused and at last they lowered their standards to 10 minutes. But 10 minutes is still considered long! I think I may just forgo the trip. How and what am I gonna talk to the bus driver? He would think I'm mad - stupid asian keeps talking to me.

No comments: