Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bad Day

This inter-semester holiday is nothing like a holiday. Screw it man.
3 more days to the start of the semester and I've not started on my criminal opinion.

I went to court this morning and fell asleep. Just too tired. Last night was really bad. It was recommended that I should extract 2 teeth first then the other 2 a week later. But I wanted it to be over and done with as soon as possible so I did it a day apart. Extracted 4 teeth in 2 days. It was really a wrong move. It bled profusely and I can't seem to do anything for the whole day. The next day, extracted another 2. Maybe the huge loss of blood caused the fever. And, no, I don't have any panadol

I thought I'll be fine if I just sleep a bit more. But it was a real horrible night. I didn't know what to do. Or rather, I can't do anything. It was so cold outside and I was shivering despite having a fever. How ironic. Maybe my mom sensed something amiss, she called. But nah... I can't tell her else she will be totally freaked out, even on the smallest thing.

I am really pissed. I really need to start on my opinion and report but I can't. I can't because i can't concentrate. I don't feel exactly well enough to think properly. Screw it. I didn't even pay attention to the trial just now. Its supposedly interesting cause its a murder trial but I was fighting to keep awake. Now, I can't remember much to write my report.

And...I'm just so lethargic. And... the dishes are waiting in the basin... And... I've been eating the same old thing for the past 3 days... plain white porridge...

Fly my parents over.

No comments: