Monday, July 23, 2007

Just within this year, I've finished at least 10 serial dramas.
Do you know how much time I've spent on that? 1 serial drama, average 30 episodes, 1 episode average 1hour.

Yeah I didn't sleep well the past weeks because I was watching all these dramas. Just finished 3 within say 3 weeks. Whenever the whole serial ends, I'll feel a certain sense of loss... like damn... it just ended.

And I'll go back to my normal daily routine and lead the life I'm supposed to. After awhile, I'll start watching another drama. No matter how determined I was initially, to stop my addiction, I'll succumb to it sooner or later. Usually, its sooner. WHY???

Because there is always an ending. Although it may not be a happy one, there is still an ending. And the people in it can be either so perfect or so imperfect. Although the good guy may die, but he is remembered. It is still a happy ending after all. The girl/guy dies, his/her gf/bf continues living, stronger and happier because he/she always stay in his/her heart. Its a very typical ending but just as sad and just as heartwarming. I guess... the happiest thing is that there is an ending.

An ending...a happy ending...ha ha...something I wish for.
Tired these days, feel like going home these days and hug everyone.
And scream, I AM HOME!

No comments: