Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sure enough, I absolutely screwed up crim test. In law, it is almost impossible to finish the paper in time. But not only I finished the paper in time, I finished it earlier. In other words, I've nothing to write. I knew this would happen and of course, I'm absolutely disappointed because I've spent tremendous amount of time preparing for it. Yet, my condition was just totally off. I just can't think, can't absorb, don't understand the case, can't do the paper, can't remember anything, can't write. Even my friends who studied way lesser than me knew how to do the paper. Congrats Huiling. You are so screwed.

My notes were well prepared. In fact, I would say I was well-prepared but I just couldn't focus. The condition I was in when doing the paper was just wrong and its just a pity. This is the first time I encountered such a situation in the exams. Last year I was so focus and well-prepared, I went in the exam hall in tip-top condition. But today was just another disappointment.

Knew I couldn't get over it after the paper. Forced a several smiles and laughter, kidding with the rest that I'm gonna fail and saying as if I'm fine with it. But of course I'm not ok with it. Who is ok with failing.

Knew I couldn't get over it and staying at home alone would make it worse. Met up with yc and grace for dinner and mucked around starbucks till midnight when they closed. Came back and remembered about the paper I just took and my heart just sank again. Decided that I can't stay on like that, I went to cook. Yeah I started cooking at 1am till now, 3am. Just cooked and cooked to divert my attention. Finished cooking. Nothing else to divert my attention.

everything just gotta happen in a series. bad worse worst...need a break... go on huiling go on......

No comments: