Tuesday, August 14, 2007

LINKIN PARK IN NZ



Although I'm so damn screwed now with all my assignments and stuff, I reckon I can take a few minutes off to say this...LINKIN PARK IS COMING TO AUCKLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if fate allows, tickets would still be available tomorrow, and they will make it here, and I'll make it to vector arena and I'll see them!!!

AND
its only $99!!! ITS MUCH CHEAPER COMPARED TO SINGAPORE! AND THIS IS LINKIN PARK!
BUT >>>> its still going be a huge financial burden on me (I MEAN IT!)
BUT >>>> I'm still gonna go if fate allows!!!

AND

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS COMINE AS WELL!!!!!!!!!
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! THAT N'SYNC GUY WHO SANG BYE BYE BYE and became the guy who sang SEXY BACK, SUMMER LOVE etc etc!!
I WANNA GO! I WANNA GO!

AND

Snow petrol, fall out boys blah blah blah are also coming. But nothing can be compared to the above 2!!!
NZ is not that ulu after all. Who says NZ can't be a lil more commercialized? ha. ha.

No comments: