Thursday, September 6, 2007

Texts

I'm practically blogging EVERYDAY. Thats probably due to it being the hols.
Anyway, I didn't intend to, until I switched on my previous phone to check some stuff.
Its been ages since I've used that phone. My dad persuaded me to trade it in and get some money out of it but I refused. Because... its so precious to me! All the texts since J1.

I panicked when I couldn't turn the phone on. I changed the battery and charged it and at last....YES! The familiar nokia tune played. After checking what I need, I randomly read some of my inbox texts and man...it was hilarious!!!

HAHAHA THOSE were the days man.. JC days..hahahahahhah.

Some idiot texted me this before exams (if you know who you are):
Hey woohoo! Good luck!!! I suddenly thought of this stupid unseen poem! Wish you good luck wish you bad luck wish you born a baby duck!! Yay!

Me: ............. = . = OK.

And when someone was late but refused to admit it was her mistake, she said she was sick. I asked her what illness. She replied:
ass cancer.

Me: ............. YEAH RIGHT.

I asked XX why Y didn't reply my text, XX said:
Dunno. She always take 10 years to see e msg and another 10 years to reply and another 10 years to send. So you'll get her msg when ur 48 yrs old.

Me: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Then there were the times before exams:
Ehx...Pon sch on wed and we mug like siao!

That was why I started ponning JC and wasting time queuing in the Polyclinic for MC - which is kinda stupid cause by the time I get my MC, school is over.


And there was this time during math prelims, I had a mental block and walked out. I was freaking disturbed by it but I received this text:
So damn wasted!! But u rock man! Did u tear ur paper?

Me: !!!!!! Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

And when I was on a cruise someone texted me:
Hope you hit the iceberg and sink.

Me: wth...


Then it was the time which I had to leave for NZ, 11 Feb 2006:


Hl how u feeling today? Congrats on ya dream.

i want to see a happier huiling when you return next year. gonna miss your stupid face, stupid laughters, the stupid you.

sucker what will i do when you go overseas. you suck to the core. you suck like a vacuum cleaner.


Seems like all the texts are cursing me. But it just gives me such a homely feeling. Haha I really miss home tonight. Really really do. I even thought of what I'm gonna eat - To fu hua (Pin le), Ba Chor mee, Kway chup, Wantan mee (Kovan), Char kuay teow, Chee chong fan, chicken rice, fried carrot cake (Ang Mo Kio), Ban mian (S11), Lor Mee, Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Hor fan, Zi char, Zhu za tang, Ba kut teh, Sting ray, Kang kong, Mee Goreng, Nasi Lemak (Serangoon), Prawn noodle, Sheng mian (Serangoon) etc etc. ROOOAARRRR!!!!! I'll go on a food binge once I land!! If only they have like..small portions so I can taste EVERYTHING in 1 meal. And I'll abstain from my cooking!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG! AND HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THIS!! KUSHIN BO! I'M GONNA EAT EVERYTHING THEY HAVE THERE!!! OH! OH! AND ROTI PRATA! HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THAT! Shit! I'll go on about this forever! How did I even end up talking about food...I thought I was talking about friends. OH YEAH AND HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THE SUPER CHEAP PAO PAO CHAR!!! I'LL DRINK AT LEAST 1 CUP A DAY. OH NO AND SUGAR CANE ALSO!!!

Ok, all the stores in Kovan hawker centre is running through my mind. I can even remember the shop's order. OH YEAH! STILL GOT! YONG TAO FU!! ok..I'm gonna stop talking about food for awhile. Shit... I really love eating you know. OH YA!!! AND COROCHAN! and also old chang kee! and that TORI Q! and also EDO SUSHI! and LONG JOHN SILVER! KFC! MAC! MOSS!

OK I'LL STOP!!! Talking about that, I was arguing with Grace that I'm not that greedy and I CAN lose weight. So we bet - if I lose 3kg during this hols, she is gonna treat me 2 drinks from Gloria Jeans or else I'm the one who is treating. I was so damn sure I was gonna win but apparently not. They are coming back tomorrow and not only I didn't lose weight I think I gained weight. Haha. Thats so...me. Damn... I can't believe I've to pay for her drinks. And its not cheap at all. I just received 2 letters just now - 1 from studylink (student loan) another from Bank of NZ.

Student loan - Total loan balance: $5699
Bank of NZ - Statement of Accounts: $59.46

Omg my loan is 100 times the amount of money I have in my account. Ha ha. I really don't need to be worried of getting robbed. And I still need to pay for someone else's drinks.

OMG I NEARLY FORGOT TO MENTION SERANGOON's ZI CHAR STORE's CURRY FISH HEAD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA I must print this entry out when I reach Singapore and make sure I eat everything.

Oh...my main purpose of this entry is not about food! Its about texts! I just remembered when I saw my title. I wanted to say (I can't believe I'm gonna say this. I'm cringing!) I miss all of you!!! Even if you curse me, you trash me, you suaned me, you pissed me off, you're nonsensical, you don't make sense - THANK YOU.

Maybe you all should consider treating me with ALL THE FOOD I've listed above!!!

LALALLAAL ONLY FOOD MAKES ME THIS HIGH!
OH YEAH I FORGOT! Theres still more: Swensons (black pepper seafood pasta), Secret Recipe, Ding Tai Feng, Crystal Jade (Porridge, the plain dont know what onion la mian, hor fan), Fish and Co (Mussels with the dont know what lemon butter sauce, sambal fish with rice), Tepenyaki, hokkien noodles..............................................

ok...I'm really gonna stop. Else I'm gonna fail my test.
TAU HUAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: