Saturday, March 29, 2008

Daydream

I'm pretty screwed now cause I was supposed to start revising for my tests and doing my assignments last Thursday but haven't really started till now (Sunday).
But I'm in a mood for relaxation. (aka daydreaming)

Daydreaming about me living in a beautiful house built on stilts with an infinity edge pool facing the sea..


like a world of my own...


and I imagine I can play the piano and maybe I've a piano room with full glass windows on the 3rd floor, extending out to the sea by this open air walkway from the main house (so its like you're playing in the middle of the sea)And the piano is white with chandeliers hanging on the ceiling..

and of course, a nice clean open-concept kitchen where I probably spend most of my time in..

and a small bar in the corner (for my friends to drink, not me) and also a coffee machine..

and a simple garden with no trees but grass and small lil potted plants (must be clean and neat!) with a sheltered swing on the balcony for me to read my books..

and I remembered when I was young, I had this image of my dream home in my head - a built-in waterfall. When you step into the house theres a man-made waterfall from the 3rd floor and it is separated from the living area by glass panels. From the bedroom (upper levels) you can open your inner windows and look out to that waterfall.

and there will be waterways extending into the house from outside...so basically its integrating the nature into your house and your house out to the nature kinda thing. (I'd even a more absurd idea of having a basement with bouldering walls and attic where you can star-gaze.)

and I'll have a yacht which I imagine I can sail with friends and family as and when we feel like

and I'll have a Beagle, Golden Retriever, Miniature Schnauzer, Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute and 2 horses (and maybe a dolphin haha)

and of course, my small lil family and kids!

right.. I sure have good imagination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you have a lot of money in the future, you can be sure you can afford all these things. The thing is: can you contain greed or vary your expectations.?