Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dreams...? No, Nightmares!!!

Please have mercy on me!!!
My nightmares are taking a toil on me, makes me feel as if I haven't slept for a few nights.
First I stabbed my brother, next I was in a sadistic game show, then I was in an operating theatre, then I got a C for history, then jerking up through the night thinking that I missed torts again.

I die die also will not enroll into an 8am stream ever.ever.ever.again! So.tired.

BUT once I get this Art History Ass-ay over and done with, I'm going to harness all my freaking energy and brain juice and intelligence and will-power and motivation to study my butt off for the finals! No one can stop this girl's aggressiveness and determination to study her torts, contracts and macroecons! (Maybe art history) Not even the weather! Not even her bed! Not even the TV! Not even the internet! Not even her dreams! Not even...uh...food? (I say this with some doubt) RAHHHHHHH!!!!! DO YOU FEEL MY OVERWHELMING DETERMINATION!!! *ROARS LIKE HOW AN AGGRESSIVE TIGER WOULD!!!

I WILL GLUE MY BUTT TO THE SEAT IN GLORIA JEANS FROM 10AM TO 10PM EVERYDAY! I WILL BREAK MY PERSONAL BEST ACHIEVED LAST YEAR FOR CLOCKING IN 12 HOURS IN GLORIA JEANS! EVEN IF ITS JUST A MINUTE EXTRA! I'LL STUDY LIKE NO OTHER! COME ON EVERYBODY WHO IS HAVING EXAMS! DETERMINATION IS CONTAGIOUS LETS ALL STUDY TILL WE DROP DEAD (AFTER THE EXAMS). HOOYAH JOIN HUILING'S CAMPAIGN TOWARDS A BETTER SOCIETY BY STUDYING YOUR ASS OFF NOW!!!!! EVERYONE SHOUT: HOOYAH!!!! (That's our slogan, shout it out before every exam you take, it will bring you good luck)

No comments: