Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is just a dream

d
e
p
r
e
s
s
e
d
.
What have you learned after 1 year of Torts?
Unless you want to fail, never enroll into an 8am stream.
My extremely desperate attempt to salvage my studies - I need a miracle.

[Edited 01:19 am] Reflection of helplessness
[Edited 02:00 am] K.O.ed
[Edited 05:59 pm] You know whats scary about law exams? When you realize that you can have all the resources in the world and 'cheat' by bringing them into the exam hall (open book) yet still running the risk of failing. ahhh.....
[Edited 09:18 pm] sobs.........
[Edited 11:02 pm] screams!!!!!
[Edited 01:06 am] help...help...help...so...tired...
[Edited 01:58 am] This is not a dream, this is a nightmare...
[Edited 03:02am] 1 cup of coffee, 4 cups of tea, 2 doses of supplements yet I'm barely awake... I don't look forward to the next few hours.

No comments: