Friday, October 3, 2008

What a blunder

This week has been drop.dead.tiring.hectic.busy.and.i.am.not.happy.about.it.
and.wanna.punch.some.bags.


And like what they usually say, 'leave the best for the last'.
Its Friday today, the last day of the week - I should have expected the 'best' to happen today, and so it did.

First and foremost, I tore my favourite lucky $60 G2000 blouse just because I was a lil too rough. Secondly, I don't know why my freaking kitchen is infested with this whole colony of ants. I don't want to kill them initially but they just keep multiplying and it gets so itchy to look at, I decided that I just have to be cruel and wipe them out. I literally did that with the wet kitchen cloth, granting them quick and painless death.

But those stupid ants never learn their lessons. No wonder their heads are tiny - because their brains are TINIER. They continue crawling into the most sacred place in my apartment for no apparent reason except to seek death from me! I've checked - no sweet stuff lying around. I don't know whats up their mind to choose this barren place to seek shelter. After seeing all their mates getting killed, those senseless pests still crawl into the gateway of death!!! Right in front of my eyes!!! I was so frustrated that I've to stand next to the table top killing ants when I've so many other things to do. They totally deserve to die - I abandoned my cloth and decided to be more ruthless and started on my killing spree. Call me a murderer, I'm just taking justice into my own hands. (And I wonder how can I get so miffed over tiny harmless ants... now I feel like I'm infested with ants, I thought my mole is an ant on my arm!!)

[Edited]: OMG I'm soooo bloody annoyed with the ants!!! I even thought the page number at the top of my contracts notes is an ANT and wanted to squash it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIE YOU stupid ants! Making me itch the whole freaking night!!!!


Thats not it, its just the prequel to a series of -___- events within the next couple of hours. After my killing spree, I was naturally and not surprisingly late for my tutorial. And the day which I decided to do my tutorial is the day which I did the wrong one. Never mind, at least I did some work - more work done is better than none. Next was to make my way down to law school. Coincidentally saw Jojo and Claudette walking towards Owen and walked a lil with them, since I'm used to being late. Sure enough, I was late again, but that didn't matter - what matter was that...I rushed into a lecture theater I assumed to be the right one. I felt this sense of uneasiness once I stepped in, I don't know why, its just an intuition which is usually right. 'Maori and criminal law' was flashed on the screen. And the lecturer (who taught me last year) started going on about Maoris and some unpronounceable Maori terms. I somehow managed to psycho myself that I'm in the right place despite the OBVIOUS hint that the lecture was about Maori law. In fact, she was going through what I did last year...Criminal law. No wonder I felt this strong sense of familiarity.

So I sat there contemplating whether to leave or not. I've already made myself looked more than a lil stupid coming in, taking out stuff which are totally not relevant to what they were studying (whilst others were furiously taking down notes). If I leave, everyone would know I was in the wrong lecture which would be utterly embarrassing. If I stay, its gonna waste 1 freaking hour. I decided 1 hour is too much to waste so I tried to leave the lecture theater in the coolest fashion I could have. Don't ask me how, I just did.

So I made my way home to grab some stuff. Stepped into the lift and started rampaging through my bag for my keys. Before I could, the lift started going up and I realized I must have forgotten to bring it out. But coincidentally, it stopped on the 15th floor (my floor) and in came Nat (my housemate) who lent me her keys. And yes, after my 2hours of random events, finally one which comes in my favour.

Sigh.... what a difficult week it has been. I actually managed to clock in 12 hours in uni the other day, 8am to 8pm! I've so much to say, but just can't. A bit more, just a bit more Huiling......Its gonna be over soon.
You.mustn't.give.up.

No comments: