Sunday, October 12, 2008

*will not curse...will not curse...will not curse...

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED 1 NIGHT WORKING ON A STATUTE WHICH WAS REPEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL DONE HUILING! YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!

I
  • knocked over the glass 3times during (the same) dinner and got my friend wet
  • choked on my food during lunch, started tearing uncontrollably and rushed to the toilet and vomit everything out. That shocked my friend quite a bit. He thought it was my braces and I sheepishly laughed it off
  • jerked and nearly screamed in the gym toilet when I saw the reflection of a girl in the mirror. I thought she was a ghost! Shocked by my shock, she also jerked and gasped
AHHHHHH EXAMS STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you wonder hows that possible when this probably be my 100th time taking it.

I wonder how effective is the ACC scheme. It supposedly aims to reduce the number of trials going to Court, but then again because of it, many have brought proceedings debating about the Act itself. But its probably substantially fewer than what it would have been otherwise. Somehow, I still am not fully convinced by it. It sounds theoretically ideal yet I still have certain reservations regarding its practicality. Especially when it becomes a politically play thing... Hmmm... don't know la.

No comments: