Wednesday, May 2, 2007

How far will you go?

How far will you go to attain your dreams?
Possibly all way out because thats your purpose of life, a reason for your existence, an explanation why you are here.
But how would you ever know for sure thats the thing - thats the purpose?
Maybe for some, thats god, for some it just comes naturally, for some it just doesn't matter and for the rest, they are or rather, we are still searching.

Maybe, we know inherently why are we still living. Fear of the pain of death? I guess not - you fear death because you know there is a need to continue living - there are unfinished businesses in your life.

After nearly vomiting in the bus, nearly fainting along the streets, getting good sales, nearly getting knocked down by a car, knowing real good friends and a series of different events regardless bad or good, I'm here asking myself again,
What is that I really want? What is that I really need? What is that I really dream?

A dream since young - a make-believe or a passion?
A dream now - a factitious one to move on?

Huiling, this time around, you got it wrong again.

No comments: