Monday, May 28, 2007

So the exam results are out and everyone's on hols back in Singapore. yeah yeah yeah I'm envious. Their hols mark the start of my exams.

I was just searching for some stuff when I came across a disc labeled JC photos. When I opened the files in my laptop i laughed like mad man! I thought it was damn freaking funny! haha yeah.. those were the days.

3 years ago I was trying to get out of JC asap. Absolutely hated it. Felt that there were no memories. Felt that there was nothing worth remembering. But of course, now looking back, I'm trying to remember every bit of it. Not that I want to go through it again, its just that looking back makes me look forward concurrently. I remembered how I felt in the past and compare it with how I feel now and think of how I will feel in the future. 5 years down the road I'll be looking back to my life now and I wonder whats gonna go through my mind?

Anyways...JC... that kinda experience was just indescribable. Painful but yet subtly sweet.
Today was passed with memories from the past 3 years - I tried real hard to remember everything which happened during that period. I think the most of which were from the 1st 3 months and the last 3 months in JC. And the photos I've found just made me...laugh.





I remembered my love-hate relationship with that fountain next to odac store.
I remembered getting countless CWO by tham and trying to skip them.
I remembered getting fined so many times by tham again for not bringing the tie.
I remembered the countless conflicts I had with my parents.
I remembered being perpetually bottom in class.
I remembered entering APTS.
I remembered walking out of the maths paper during prelims.
I remembered losing my file of notes during the most crucial time.
I remembered 2 weeks before As we sneaked out of the house for a midnight movie and did not return home the whole night.
I remembered the incident I fainted in Hilton hotel.
I remembered buying MCs from policlinics.
I remembered our coffee bean studying sessions.
I remembered our swimming sessions.
I remembered our ban mian sessions.
I remembered our stay overs sessions.
I remembered our talk-to-morning sessions.
I remembered our ku gua chao xian dan, sea weed chicken, hei mian sessions.
I remembered our going home sessions, bus 853.
I remembered we randomly went ubin after lunch.
I actually remembered so many stuff...
I really really really miss them... and now, we've all moved on.
I was in dunedin for awhile...



then to auckland...


back to singapore...

then back to auckland again...




well I guess.. many stuff happened these past 3 years.
I really really really miss the past. Especially the months following A levels. It seems as though bulk of my memories lie there.
This song...foolish games.. went through JC with me..

No comments: