Monday, May 7, 2007

Its been awhile I've written something proper, the past entries were just...hmm... senseless I guess.

Although I know this really isn't the time typing all these, but I just feel like it.

Its been.. more than 2 months since I've left and it feels as if its only 1. Everyone's been moving on with life - the girls busy in uni and hall, the guys in army. Sometimes I feel that I'm missing something big in my life - the experience in sg's uni. But of course I know I'm gaining another experience. But there has been this worry of how am I going to fit into that society again 5 years down the road? And the constant fear of losing all you had back there. All these may be redundant, but uncontrollable thoughts.

Sometimes I feel glad to be exposed to a different group of friends, sometimes scared, sometimes disturbed. They are just so different, so different that you question yourself if your friends are the 'unusual' ones. All I can conclude is that, the world is really not that small, there are really many different kinda people. Its easy to imagine, but when you hear it, its just unbelievable. Sometimes I am just so amazed by situations people have went through. Sometimes I am just so disturbed by the things they say, sometimes their actions freak me out. And you would wonder why the hell is he behaving like that?!

Most of the time I wish to run back to my comfort zone, where the people are 'normal' in my view.

weird. just weird.
Its so comforting talking to people back in Singapore. You won't realize it, but do you know it makes a lot of difference? Regardless of how much fun/stress I'm having here, it still makes a difference. A big one.

No comments: