Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i saw the sunrise this morning.. AGAIN.. that means I didn't get to sleep last night AGAIN..

You know, rushing to complete a law opinion is much more terrifying than rollarcoasters.I started at 9am in the morning.. all the way till 6pm, came back for an hour dinner, back to law library till 9pm, then to the commons till 12am..then back home till 1130am. I can't believe I managed to do that. I felt so pressurized the whole day, I felt so suffocated in the library, my course book turned from new to old within a day. This morning I still wasn't done.. half an hour before the due time, I ran all the way down to law school and submitted it. That joy... that kinda relieve.. indescribable.

I know its not going to end here, another test is coming up. Law. Thats so intimidating. I managed to catch 10min sleep and I rushed down to sell my notes... I've earned $900! YES! I can pay for my student loan! then to lectures..Lectures today were intensive..about the government..about the judges.. probably because I've been missing out a lot during assignment/test period but amazingly I didn't doze off, I was gulping down coffee and sweets.. and chanting 'Huiling wake up Huiling wake up.'

Then I went for dinner. A BIG one. I ate the whole bowl of freaking Korean rice AND a burger from Mac, all at one shot. Yes. I am that hungry, and my brain is that exhausted. Sadly, tonight's not a night to rest in total comfort.. 1 more online test, tutorial, readings etc etc and tomorrow, I'm gonna start another cycle of crazy nights till public law test is over.

I'm so tired once again. And I know although I've put in a lot of time and effort into my work, it won't be up to my expectations. I guess I just have to accept it.. that I can't be always doing well.. I'll continue fighting for it.. hopefully I'll get something out of it.. At the meantime, I still have to convince myself to get over stuff which I did badly and move on. Disappointing as it seems.. theres no choice..

Huiling go on go on go on go on go on dont give up dont give up dont give up move along move along you'll get through it its just another passing phase..

No comments: