Thursday, May 10, 2007

i am so freaking helpless now. My test starts in 5hrs time and I'm damn tired. I cant believe how am i going through tonight. after that freaking test i've to finish another essay before noon tmr. that freakin means i cant sleep tonight again. plus another accounting assignment due tmr. and u know what. they are counted for the finals. just kill me. i wished something would happen to me now. maybe ill get a fever, maybe ill faint.. then i dont need to sit for that test, then ill get an extension for the assignments. who the hell said nz was relaxing huh? WHO! TELL ME WHO!

i dont knw what to do now. all i know is that ive so many stuff to memorise. i cant start. 40 freakin cases plus principles and ratios. what the hell is the court's decision. and why. WHY WHY WHY! how the hell i know why.

im just damn freakin pissed and tired and stupid and irritated and frustrated and i can just whack someone now. n if i kill someone its not because i intended to. i was provoked. provoked by law. law is freakin crazy. pple in it are crazy. thats why im crazy. they are damn freakin smart and hardworking. TELL ME HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA COMPETE WITH THE TOP 200 STUDENTS in the uni! the only way is thru hardwork. but they are smart and hardworking. what the hell.

u know what. i really feel like going crazy. i walked passed the door just now and saw my reflection. i thought i looked like a ghost. huiling omg u suck. u know what. who the hell cares if u get A or B or C or D. Life still goes on man. why are u so stress. i dont freaking knw. i just wanna run away.. take a plane to another ctry. where my lecturer cant find me. and i wud laugh at the law students taking the tests.

and the freaking notes!i cant stand it! it was damn fun initially but now! i dont even hav time to print it for them. and they keep txting me. and im losing sales this way. its not a few dollars but hundreds! i cant let hundred bucks slip pass like that. and i just received a honorary cert frm e uni for last year's grades. what the hell. its like rubbing salt into my wound. last year's success is just another huge burden now and its the start of my downfall. and i just received an email frm my fren asking me about how can they complain about their lecturer. omg.. pls u r asking the wrong law student man! im gg to be the bottom in the whole law cohort. I dont freakin know the laws of that and if u guys are entitled for a complain. i only know that if i kill someone now ill hav a defense of insanity.

I JUST WANNA SIT DOWN AND EAT AND CRY AND SLEEP

No comments: