Monday, January 21, 2008

3.14

Finally, after a couple of years, I've finally decided to read this book.
Yeah... 3.14 = Pi

Life of Pi
Its...not bad.Well, I can't comment much on it since I'm not even half way through it. But I know its gonna be good since I'm still reading it after 10 pages.

Summer school is... boring. (Can't you sense it from my tone above?)
So darn boring.

Why Summer School is boring:

1) Because its summer. And summer pairs up well with vacation not school. - 'Summer Vacation' NOT 'Summer School'.
2) Because I'm only doing 1 paper. 10-12pm Macroeconomics, Monday -Thursday. Even if I want to be hardworking, I can't with just 1 paper.
3) Because everyone is back in their respective countries playing.
4) Because its so glaring and hot you just feel like sliding down the chair and evaporating into thin air
5) Because Huiling is still Huiling and she feels that she has 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 KJ of Energy but no where to pumped it to.

So....... Huiling resorts to

1) Roaming around the house (which has only 2 rooms)
2) Yawning and being a lump of meat in front of the TV, half baked under the sun
3) Trying to be intellectual by reading more articles from Wikipedia
4) Day dreaming and gradually hallucinating that she is backpacking in Japan (My mom asked me where would I be traveling in NZ during the Feb trip I replied Japan)
5) Sitting at Gloria Jeans, trying to learn Japanese or pretend to be studying and feel that she is actually doing something productive

Yawns...

This is the time which I can feel that I've ALL the time in the world to waste - A stark contrast from a month ago. Yet, I still can't get my arse to the driving school and take my theory test.

I think... the only thing which stimulated my brain and made me feel that my heart is still beating today was... buying a calender. Yeah. How thrilling. Its a lonely planet festivals calender which was on sale - 75% off, which amounts to $7.50 instead of the usual $29.50. Yeah, I'm bloody happy because thats exactly what I need now - the pictures of festivals all around the world, right smack on my face to tell me that there is more awaiting for me.Yes...I've so much time that I can even take a photo of it, upload it to my laptop, then to this post.

Oh! Oh! Oh! And something else got me excited last week. And that is....A PARCEL from Korea!!! Cheers to WB! And this is what I found inside..Just what I need for traveling! A passport cover with pockets to stuff all the tickets! I'm so pleased with it because it is something given to me by a friend which I can bring around the world! Its like bringing something close to heart around the world kinda thing - reminds me of my close ones when I'm far from home =)

The next thing I need is...a Travel Journal!!!
And you see again, Huiling is all prepared for traveling. She just lacks the money and air ticket.

And after ranting for minutes, Huiling still has ~99999999999999999999999999999999.99KJ of Energy left.

So she decides to use up another 0.1KJ of her Energy to take another photo of her study desk, upload it to her laptop and then to this post.And for the rest of the KJs of Energy, Huiling is gonna use it to... continue learning Japanese and make her year-end trip a success. (Freaking 10 more months!!!)

No comments: