Saturday, January 12, 2008

Prison Break

Prison break has warped my mind.

I know I should do something more productive then sitting on the coach for 12 hours but.... hmmm.... maybe prison break teaches me something even more! Right??!! Yes! Right!

'When you lose yourself, you lose everything'

Anyways, I wikied Prison Break and read up a lil on it (since I don't understand a few parts)and I started reading about D.B.Cooper: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Cooper (a character in Prison Break and in reality, pseudonym of an aircraft hijacker in the 1970s) and damn it it was interesting. Then I googled it which led me to this website: http://www.crimelibrary.com/index.html

Erm and I was a lil disturbed after reading it. Under 'Young Killers':
Mary Bell:
Who could look at the face of this sweet 10-year-old girl and ever imagine her to be one of the youngest serial killers ever discovered. Was this youngster who killed her playmates without any feelings of guilt the result of a monstrous family or a bad seed or something else?
Erm............................................................................
Yan, if you are reading this, I salute you man! Continue being sane alright! Haha

Ok, I will get back to my normal life once I finish Prison Break. No more late nights. And...I WILL NOT start watching Heroes!!!!

Sounds...difficult

No comments: