Tuesday, January 22, 2008

lalalalala

Yes! I've harnessed today's energy into a sudden surge of excitement!!
Haha ok the above sentence doesn't make sense at all...but you get what I mean.

So I went down to check my letter box and saw a slip of paper asking me to collect my parcels from the reception. Got pretty excited thinking that my employment pack has finally arrived, I rushed to the reception, which had a bigger surprise for me!lalala
Can't you see! I LOVE RECEIVING PARCELS!!!! It makes me very happy for at least 24hours. One of which is from JAPAN! Stop it MP, stop making me jealous. But anyhows... yay! Thanks. You guys rock! lallalallala you all made me realize..
.
.
.
.
how I can better use my energy.
(Hahaha I bet you all thought that I was going to say that you guys made me realize how important you all are to me.. NOT!)
No la. You all are quite important la. Hahhaha

No comments: