Wednesday, January 9, 2008


I need a very long run to figure things out...

[Edited]

I reckon I don't need a long run to figure things out. A short walk would do. I forgot the fact that Huiling thinks too much and things would figure themselves out and time would tell.

1) There are many issues which are piled together to make a situation complicated and more often than not, we, or rather I take them as a whole when it should be dealt with individually.

2) You don't use mistakes to counter/solve mistakes. If someone commits a mistake and you've the burden of handling that shit, you don't get back by making another mistake just to make life difficult for him. Thats just being a petty dumbass. And you don't get things solved.

3) Aiya... just heck it all. I reckon I think too much bout morals. Or rather what I perceive as morals which sometimes ain't as important as it seems. Not that morals are unimportant but the timings of thinking and practicing it. I reckon many face struggles with their conscious and the reality which seems void of morality. I always believe that I won't be bothered bout how people do things, how they are immoral or moral etc. Just as long I do stuff which ain't against my conscious, I'll be fine. But sometimes it ain't as easy as it seems. Yeah, thats the general idea but general ideas don't really apply to all situations. But anyhow, I'll figure it out. Even if I don't, time would.

4) I don't need to prove anything to anybody. Not you, not my parents, not my friends. I just need to do what I want to do and how I want it to be done.

5) Huiling is gonna make another big change in her life to embrace her 21st year in this world!

No comments: