Thursday, April 26, 2007

Guess I'm over my limit.
Taking a break now. Today was just crazy. I'm mugging my ass of for tomorrow's test yet I'm getting so distracted thinking of ways to earn more money.
I didn't really sleep well last night nor the days before and have been awake only because of coffee. I earned another 50bucks today after selling another set of notes.
I made it a point that no matter what I want to do, I cannot let it affect my studies and that is only possible if I sacrifice my sleep or my meal times. I realized I got to maintain a certain standard for that scholarship which sucks in the sense that there is another source of pressure.

Anyway, I'm just kinda worried now. Tomorrow's my test and I'm not as prepared as I would like. There is still time left for me to catch up, but I doubt I can do much. I just feel so drained now. Just now when I was in the toilet, everything became blur and I blacked out for a moment. Maybe the effects of the coffee had worn off. I just feel like taking a long nap now but I know I can't afford it. Its 7plus now, I still got time left to do the last minute preparation but the world seems spinning. But I think I still can go on - you see, I am still able to blog.
Ok, Huiling, go for it!!!

1 comment:

Monika said...

Hey. your blog is very interesting! can we link our blogs? please write back in my blog "everyday glamour" ( theres a shoutbox)
This would be nice!