Tuesday, April 24, 2007

YES! YES! YES!
My scholarship got approved! YES YES YES!
YES! My uni fees are paid for! YES! I can use the money for backpacking!
I felt tensed while opening the letter.. and when I saw 'Scholarship Approval Advice' I was so happy I felt like jumping down the building.

I earned 60bucks today. Someone bought my notes. Haha I'm rather shock though. Hopefully, more people would be texting me for it. I really need the money. The money I got today is just enough to pay for the goat island trip this weekend. I need more to pay for my piano lessons, for the keyboard, for the driving lessons, for my groceries, for the bills, hopefully for all my daily expenses. I really need the money. And the feeling of earning your own money is just great. When my 1st 'customer' paid me, I knew I am addicted to it.

So much so that we're gonna start a small business. An online business, I think the start-up cost is only around 10bucks. And maybe selling the stuff in the Uni. Oh..I'm so excited about that - I kept thinking about it the whole day. It also means that I've to be real focus now - in my studies. I've no time to waste.

But theres so many stuff distracting me now. So many things going on, so many things I wanna do. I finally convinced Carol to jump into the sea from the wharf after our finals. Thats during winter. She was against it initially, she said I was siao. But I kept telling her that you can only do these kinda stuff in NZ and the people around you won't think you are mad because they do that themselves. Ok, I don't think they would jump into the sea during winter, but thats so fun! I mean, the old man from China can even go swimming during winter, we are young people. I don't believe we can't do that. I can't wait for that day. We would run from the start of the wharf till the end and jump into the sea! Woohooo!! Cheap thrill - a good and cheap substitute for bungy. And we will swim like mad back to shore. AHHH sounds so fun! hahaha

1 comment:

`onmysunnyparadise said...

wb2!! how's life so far? i'm freaking busy man.. this week working 6 days (30hrs). siao right? which also explains part of my disappearing act & me being unable to go online. =(

anyway hope you're having fun.. i'm going back to spore this july & goin taiwan for abt 10 days!!! SHUANG!!! are u going back? ohhh n i'm really applying to study in some korean uni so that means i cant visit u end of this year. but i will come to NZ one day & go backpacking with u! i really wanna travel abit before i get tied down by work. siannnn.. =(


anyhow.. take good care my dear friend! jiayou! & CONGRATS on the scholarship!! so proud of u!! =D