Wednesday, April 25, 2007

its the time of the year again - when everyone gets stressed out, and when all sorts of problems start surfacing and life seems screwed.

But it always seems to end with a beautiful note, a one with hope.

Today, last night, a few days ago, all of a sudden, people started msging me telling me what they are going through. Some who I haven heard for a long time, some who I hardly know, some who I know real well. It seems that we're in the phase of change again. And seemingly, the term 'changes' kinda have a negative connotation but I guess, its just the fear and uncertainty that changes bring with it which causes our apprehension. But a revolution requires change, similarly we need to change to grow up.

Alright, thats besides the point. What I want to say is that we're entering a new phase of life. A time to put down our past struggles, a time to re-think and reflect, a time to form new goals and ambitions, a time to create a better person in you. Well, thats for me I guess.

For those facing adversities, hopefully you'll find a way out - something you got to solve it yourself but not go through it alone. I'm glad that I'm one of those you all have approached. Though I know full-well that I can never solve your problems, I know too, that you don't expect me to and you already know what to do, maybe its just the assurance.

Tonight is real peaceful. Everyone's asleep, the hall is dark, but I sit here alone typing this because I just want to let you know that there is nothing too difficult to solve. I was once a person who struggled a lot in life but just hang in there and one day you'll realize the beauty of life.

I guess I sound real unrealistic in this entry.. like I'm somewhere out there daydreaming. But regardless of that, I just think if you really want something badly, fight for it and endure through the shit. You'll get something out of it. Even if you don't, you'll realize how many people are just round the corner supporting you - isn't that enough?

Jo - Like I said, I really hope that I can show you what I've seen here - I'll make sure that comes true, even if money is a problem.
MP - Congrats, you deserve it and I think it would be a mind=blowing experience. Sadly, I think the next time I would see you would be...2 years later? or 3? or 4? or maybe 5.....
Esther - enjoy your stay in korea and stop chasing after rain!
All those out there - thank you.

No comments: