Sunday, October 21, 2007

goddamnit I'm back again...
Cause... I'm so stress I don't know where to start any more.. 4 more days left to the exams and I'm really not prepared. Yune called me so many times and texted me a 4pg text to ask for my notes. She is making me awfully stress. I didn't pick her calls up initially because I haven't done my notes but she kept calling and texting the whole day I finally answered. I was...really frustrated because I explained to her so many times that its not that I don't wanna sell them to her, its because I haven't done them! And I can't do them if I haven't finish studying! But she kept going on and on no matter how many times I tried explaining to her that I HAVEN'T FINISH THEM AND ITS NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM TO YOU, I JUST CAN"T FINISH THEM!!!!! Ah! She is 1 'customer' who I really regret selling my notes to! At last, I said I try to do it by Tuesday (which I really doubt so) she said - Ok! See you on Wednesday -.- She still don't get it - I said I try! Not as if I can! I am in a real screwed up position now and I can't even salvage my own situation.. she really ought not to rely too much on me for answers...which probably be crappy ones!

I guess this sem's exams would be really bad. So bad that I don't know what to do. So bad that I decided to just go out for a drink. Dad's friends are here and they brought me out for lunch with their son who is studying in AU as well. Although I was really apprehensive initially because I'm afraid of awkward silences - I don't know what to talk to Uncle and Aunty. But thank god Uncle, Aunty and Victor are all real friendly people and, its a blissful feeling with older people. Haha well because I haven't seen or talked to my parents for quite some time (they are in China) so I kinda feel happy seeing Uncle and Aunty. I remembered my parents are always so super understanding during my exams - I don't need to do any housework, I can throw tantrums like nobody's business and they will let me be, they will fetch me even if its inconvenient for them blah blah blah. Of course, I don't have such luxuries here but I guess I'm still a lucky girl. They treated me to the best meal I ever had since don't-know-how-long and I feel as if I was with my parents - You always get good food with grown-ups! In return, I gave them a bottle Chardonnay.

Although that made my day, the stress I felt once lunch ended was 100xs more than yesterday. I headed down to SB walking in this awkward manner (because of the horrendous run yesterday) and mugged like mad and rushed to hulucat to meet C for a drink.

Oh yeah, my attempted run to mission bay was a failure (as the word 'attempted' already suggests). I didn't exactly reach mission bay because the weather was so bad. I only managed to reach Orakei Bay, which was such a waste because it was rather near Kelly Tarlton already!

But the weather was so bad I knew I had to turn back else I'll be in deep trouble. I was just damn unlucky - I knew it was going to rain but undaunted by that, I decided I was going to run no matter what! And so I did - and thinking that its Spring, it wouldn't be that cold so I wore shorts. But WRONG! It was freezing, I started having runny nose after awhile, stomachache during the run -.- The view was fantastic though - absolutely picturesque. My plans were foiled when I saw the dark clouds looming over mission bay ahead and the wind was so damn strong I felt that no matter how hard I ran, I was still on the same spot. Although I was dead tired I couldn't stop and rest because it was just too cold - I didn't bring my handphone out so I can't call for help either. So I cursed under my breadth throughout the run back.

When I saw the city, I was so damn relieved - thank god I didn't get caught in the rain. Never mind, will try another time.

Man... I feel so damn stress.. I can't believe my friends are actually traveling in Rotorua now - its the studying break not holidaying break! K, I ought not to complain so much. I guess everyone is feeling the same. So well... good luck.

No comments: