Friday, October 19, 2007

Nope, this is not about Japan

I'm so productive... not studying but blogging!
Yuck.. I'm so totally wasting every bit of my negative amount of time left, all because I don't wanna start working on my exams.

Blogging is like a time-sucker: you feel as if you're doing something productive (i.e. doing serious reflections) but actually you're just wasting time on typing frivolous stuff which has no contributions to anyone's life! Thats for me. Does blogging make me any smarter or help in my exams? No. Does my blog affect you in any ways? No. So why the hell I'm blogging? Because I just feel like wasting time. Ha ha.

Today's the last day of lects for the semester! I feel totally liberated after my last public lect ended and I rushed down to............GLORIA JEANS! (Nothing special I know). I was do dead damn freaking #$%&* hungry the whole day because I had a far-too-early and far-too-little breakfast. (Don't usually have lunch) I wanted to grab some stuff from home before I headed down to GJ but to my horror there was absolutely NOTHING edible at home! (Except a black rotting banana and of course thats not classified under edible). Then I realized I haven't done my grocery shopping for more than a week, had been eating out the past few days. Feeling frustrated because I've to spend money which could have been saved, I bought the cheapest thing you can find on Queen Street - doughnut. Usually I can suppress my hunger till dinner but it just seemed impossible today because my stomach was acting stupid making all those washing machine noises and I don't wanna embarrass myself with this kinda stomach at GJ.

Stepped in to the oh-so-familiar GJ again. I think the time I've spent in GJ/SB is longer than the time in Uni. Coincidentally met C and Y. Talked for awhile but my notes were calling out to me so I was quickly pulled back to the stupid world of cases. (I just printed all my highly-summarized crim notes (for FREE at railway campass! Thank God G smuggled me in!) which is 1cm thick, most have 4 pages printed on 1 - thats freaking scary...I need to memorize that shit!) But less than 2 hours of highly productive studying, probably 5xs the rate I usually read, D and G came and it was time for dinner! Relieved because I can finally eat, exasperated because I really don't have the time.

They thought of going to the chocolate boutique at Parnell after dinner... I reckon they saw my super stress face and asked if I wanna go - I stammered and said maybe not (I was very sure I am not going and I'm gonna go SB to mug till midnight). BUTTTT they changed the destination to hulu cat which compelled me to go because its so near my place! And I thought why not, I can do my grocery shopping while they go for a drink so I succumbed to my temptations and went - in the name of grocery shopping. At last, they went foodtown with me and joked that I can survive war if theres 1.. because I can live on expired food -.- Haha Yeah...I think I'm totally immuned to expired food! I won't get a stomachache after eating them! I mean I do occasionally but thats very rare. NOT that I love eating expired food, just that I can't be going foodtown every 3 days!

After which we rotted at hulucat. Coincidentally, S was there and she gave me a few good tips about law (Another good reason why I should be at hulucat not SB studying). And again, coincidentally, I saw N and V! And coincidentally, they know each other! Alright, so many coincidentallys today.

And as you can see, I really don't wanna stop typing. Else I need to start studying. But well, I'm quite sure I won't. I will sleep early tonight, wake up at 7am, eat a freaking heavy breakfast, head down to SB, study till 4pm non-stop, run to Mission Bay (hopefully I can make it there and back), dinner, and back to SB at 7pm to study till 12am. What a fulfilling day -.-

But then again, I'm so sure I'll just die of tiredness from the run and either stay at home or roll down the steep slope to SB. If you do not already know, Chen Huiling's legs have never gone faster than the speed of 7km/hr since say 6months? And the run to Mission Bay is round 10km -.- But the hype bout it is just too enticing to ignore. They are always running there but I've never joined them because... I don't want everyone to be waiting for me. Er, I'll attempt that %^&*feat tomorrow. I think I can only make it to the highway bridge and turn back. Or maybe worse still, I'll take a bus back -.-

Ok, you know what, I am really gonna start being more discipline and stop blogging or wasting time on frivolous stuff (like pulling out my luggage and start packing for home which is utterly random because I'm not going back that soon... or start buying souvenirs). Well, all the best to those having exams and take good care! I hope you won't see me posting something else tomorrow or else my good bye msg would be rendered useless.

No comments: