Thursday, October 25, 2007

Randomly random

And they said I was random…but let me tell you what is true randomness…

I had cost and management accounting exam this morning and my friend was supposed to wake me up in the morning and I was supposed to wake my other friend up. My friend texted me at 7plus am but I just continued sleeping… and at 8am I jolted up…not because I was late but because I saw this text: Huiling, I decided not to go Wellington anymore. Haha.

……………………………………….

That crazy ass is nothing but crazy! She booked and paid for her bus tickets to Wellington then to Taupo – a week long trip and she was supposed to leave this morning but she randomly decided to give up on the whole trip! Hahahaha I thought she missed her bus or something but no! She even walked to the bus stop, waited for the bus and decided she don’t wanna do it and just went back to sleep! How random is that?! Total waste of money! But I guess she made her statement – only do what you like to do. Anyways, in Econs, those are sunk costs and should not affect your decision.

And she cancelled her flight to Japan and decided to go to Korea. Utterly random.

The exam didn’t go too well, I thought it was rather funny because I was kinda unprepared. I spent so much at GJ yesterday my card got declined on my last purchase. Haha. Haha the eftpos machine probably got tired of scanning my card for the past weeks. I went home at round 10pm and had dinner, friend called to ask a few questions and I started to panic when I didn’t know how to answer. At last I decided that staying up would be useless so I went to bed.

When I came out from the exam hall, I met Nat and she said she was about to cry when she was doing the paper. I said I was about to laugh when I was doing – Haha I’m so totally screwed. So screwed that I can only laugh at my incorrigible state. I mean, no doubt I was very stress the past few days – I studied for Crim till I was closed to tears. G showed me this video on youtube and instead of being stressed to tears, I laughed till I teared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xDFlU3Sx6Y&mode=related&search
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGL6Af3EXQ&mode=related&search=

Initially I didn’t really understand and when I watched it again… I thought it was damn funny!!!!!!!!

I planned to get a short nap before starting my revision on crim which is TOMORROW (with 100cases not memorized yet – zzzzz) but less than 15min sleeping my blarrdddyyy phone rang and YC was at GJ already so I dragged myself to my 2nd home. And I am here now typing this – I can’t memorize any cases any more!

Oh yeah, another random thing. I received a letter which was ripped opened by the Ministry of Agriculture…AGAIN. And in it, is the oh-so-familiar Notice of Detainment. This is the 2nd time I’m getting a detainment letter (for BBQ pork) and 4th time my letter being inspected (with the ‘inspected’ sticker).
Omg, I think I’m going to be top of their suspicious persons. One day, I will stop receiving detainment letters. But instead, I’ll get this:

NOTICE OF WARNING
Dear Ms Huiling Chen,
Please stop asking your friends from SINGAPORE to send you BBQ pork. You might as well ask them to send you a pig. You ought not to eat so much anyways. If this happens again, we will bar all your letters from Singapore.
Regards,
XXX

Haha. Noooo please don’t stop sending me stuff! Haha.

Haha ha ha ha ha Crim would be over and done with tomorrow! Yes! Oh no! I haven’t memorized my cases! Ha ha ha. Never mind, I always rely on my loser-statement when I’m unprepared – Everything is fated.

No comments: