Thursday, October 18, 2007

JAPAN!!!! again.

goddamnit I'm so super distracted.
YES I'm going to start talking about Japan AGAIN.
I know I've been very unproductive and distracted the past few days so...I decided to study my ass off till late at SB today.

I woke up at 7plus am for the ortho appointment and was caught in a v heavy rain so I decided to go back and take a nap and get changed before my lect. But I overslept and missed my last lecture of the semester!!! Which is really bad because its a very very important one. But something else made my day - someone bought my law notes today, so $50 extra!

I headed down to GJ to study for awhile and G came by. Obviously I stopped doing my work and talked for awhile and went for dinner with YC. Feeling so super freaking guilty, I thought I would stop by SB and study till late. But I'd to get some books from Borders first (40% discount!!!) And as usual I stayed there longer than expected. (I stayed at Whitcoulls for an hour yesterday to find for a freaking book!) It was a disappointment because I can't get the books I wanted - The Gathering by Anne Enwright...she won some booker award and because of that, they all sold out -.-. So I bought Japan's lonely planet instead! I just realized I spent so much these couple of days but its so worth it. Whitcoulls had 50% off all their fiction books!!

Ok so I was determined to study at SB but obviously it was too late so I might as well go home. Well thats because I can't wait to book my air tickets!!!!

Coincidentally G's going on the EXACT SAME DATES AS ME!!!! And Apple is going as well! And mp is there, and wb might drop by!!! But G departs from Tokyo while I've travel down to Osaka before going back to Singapore. Anyways, being so freaking excited I came online and tried to book the tickets. Took a long long long time to figure it out and finally booked it...But sadly, its on waiting list and there's only 50% chance I can get the tickets..

If I don't get it through krisflyer, I got to get it through ana or something... and I've to wait for my parents to come back from China before doing that. AH! so excited now. This is my first time booking air tickets by myself! Cheap thrill. My dad usually does it for me but he is not available now and I can't wait any longer!

Erm so yeah, I'll wait till next week, if they still don't give me a confirmation, I'm gonna try other agencies! AHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNIT I NEED TO STUDY AND STOP TYPING SO MUCH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

I sooo won't be laughing like that next week when my exams start.
Ok.....!!! HUILING!!!! STOP!!! Start studying for crim!

I will not talk about Japan anymore
I will not talk about Japan anymore
I will not talk about Japan anymore
I will not talk about Japan anymore

LALALLALALLALALALALALLAAAAAAA I'M GOING JAPAN!!!!!

No comments: