Sunday, October 28, 2007

On holiday

Those wanton ang mohs!

I was walking along crowded Queen Street towards GJ (to study of course) and lamenting on the fact that I can’t be like the people hanging around town with no exact purpose. Then there was this tall, strong-built, good looking ang moh walking towards me. He smiled so I smiled back and SUDDENLY, he collapsed abruptly and rolled right in front of me. There was this loud thud and I froze for a moment. (The phrase ‘sane automatism’ from crim randomly popped up in my mind at that moment) I panicked a lil and I wanted to ask him if he was alright and when I was about to bend down and help him up I saw him…SMILING. I was confused and I realized…it was a darn prank. He got up himself and I was so angry I walked away. After a few steps, I saw his friend at a corner next to a tree holding a camera filming the whole thing. WTH! And he was there chuckling.
......................................

Although its the exams period, I feel like I'm on a holiday. Hah! Maybe because Crim and Accounting papers are over and done with! Lalala Public is on Thursday, and despite Crim ended on Friday, I haven't really started. Even the exchange students seem to be more hardworking than me. Yesterday, we went for dinner and then to the Hobsoners' place till 1 plus am. Needless to say, not much work done. Today, met G at GJ, and coincidentally K was there as well. Haha work completed - 10%. Haha. Haha. I don't know why, but I'm just so happy and high today I cannot keep still. Laughed till dinner, laughed till dinner ended and headed to Esquires (another cafe) to continue studying. Not that productive too.

Just settled down at home and its already...1AM! Damnit, ok I feel a lil of the stress coming in. But well, the thought that the exams are gonna be over in just a few more days....just makes me so...high high high!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Oh! I learned a new phrase today! Calibrated oppression to describe XXXXXXXXX's XXXXXXXXXX. So so so so tempted to do a politics paper next sem.

No comments: